Collecting and processing personal data
We kindly inform you that VM.PL Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (limited liability company) with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Kościuszki 82, 50-441 Wrocław (further referred to as VM.PL) processes information from various public and generally available sources (including the Internet), creating databases in this way. Among the information there may be data with a nature of personal data in the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (further referred to as the General Regulation or the GDPR).
Therefore, in compliance with the applicable provisions concerning personal data protection, including the General Regulation, to ensure proper personal data protection, the data subject should be provided with information concerning the processing of their personal data specified in art. 13 or 14 of the GDPR – depending on whether it was obtained directly from the data subject or from other sources.
Therefore, we would like to inform you that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data (further referred to as the Administrator) is VM.PL spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. T. Kościuszki 82, 50-441 Wrocław, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Economic Division of the National Court Register under no. KRS 0000201477, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 8951811558, REGON (Polish Business Registry Number): 932985224, with share capital in the amount of 116,400 PLN. You can contact the Administrator in writing via mail at: ul. T. Kościuszki 82, 50 - 441 Wrocław or via e-mail at: email@example.com.
2. Your personal data is processed based on art. 6 sec. 1 letter f of the GDPR, i.e. based on the necessity to process data for purposes arising from legally justified interests implemented by the Administrator or a third party. Legally justified interests implemented by the Company involve offering services in terms of creating and developing computer software to customers, provided by the Administrator which most of all contributes to satisfaction of their needs. Processing of personal data for the needs of the above-mentioned services is included in the scope of business operations of the Company revealed in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register. It is necessary for the Company to create and provide such services to its customers.
3. Your personal data is processed to provide customers or potential customers of the Company with complex information about services and products offered by the Company as well as for statistical purposes.
4. The Administrator processes your personal data in the scope it is made available by publicly available sources, applying the principle of minimalism in this scope specified in art. 5 sec. 1 letter c of the GDPR.
5. The Company shall not process special categories of personal data or personal data concerning convictions and violations of law or related security measures.
6. The Company shall not transfer your personal data to other subjects.
7. The Company shall not transfer your personal data to recipients in third parties, i.e. outside the European Economic Area or to international organizations.
8. Your personal data shall be processed by VM.PL for a period necessary for the implementation of legally justified interests of the Company referred to in item 2 above.
9. In relation to the processing of your personal data, you shall have the right to:
- request access to your personal data from the Administrator,
- request rectification of your personal data from the Administrator,
- request deletion of your personal data from the Administrator,
- request limitation of the processing of your personal data from the Administrator,
- object against the processing of your personal data,
- transfer your personal data,
- file a complaint to a supervisory body.
10. To exercise the rights specified in item 9 above, you need to contact VM.PL via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at: VM.PL Sp. z o.o., ul. T. Kościuszki 82, 50 - 441 Wrocław.
11. Your personal data has been obtained from publicly available sources, i.e. among others from the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS), Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG), Central Statistical Office (GUS), social networks and other websites.
12. As the Data Administrator the Company makes every effort to ensure adequate data security measures in accordance with applicable regulations and the security policy approved by the Company by applying relevant technical and organizational security measures in reference to personal data protection before its accidental or intentional destruction, loss, change, unauthorized use, disclosure or sharing.
13. Your personal data is processes in an automated and manual manner, pursuant to the methods and procedures related to the purposes of the processing referred to in item 3 above.